that someone else was me na 😆Originally posted by: jolly_fl
ha ha,,,,she really wants abhi to read it so she can drop it and abhi can find it....
and as some else said to me.......kitni baar bolu...logic kyon dhundh rahe ho??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that someone else was me na 😆Originally posted by: jolly_fl
ha ha,,,,she really wants abhi to read it so she can drop it and abhi can find it....
and as some else said to me.......kitni baar bolu...logic kyon dhundh rahe ho??
haan samajne wale ko ishaara hi kaafi hai,,,,as it is I didn't know your name so I tagged you 😉
yeah agreed.....hate is such a harsh word...everyone is doing a great job,,,sometimes we just cant relate to the character...with anisha,,,she just came out of no where and even though she is pretty, no one could just relate to her..but for me its harsh and aru who I am not a big fan of...
hulu update ???? 🤣🤢
It didn't come. I just saw
The new guy singer has totally butchered this song…but yeah still I have managed to watch it umpteen times since morning whenever I could …only for these two of course
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
The new guy singer has totally butchered this song…but yeah still I have managed to watch it umpteen times since morning whenever I could …only for these two of course
Who is the singer,?
ab Nishaji ne bol diya to bol diya...woh hi hoga...hulu jaaye tel lene...
disco ji nisha is coming for your hulu contract 🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
ab Nishaji ne bol diya to bol diya...woh hi hoga...hulu jaaye tel lene...
disco ji nisha is coming for your hulu contract 🤣
No never. I am very happy with her contract. I don't believe in stealing 😂😂