Saif Hrithik Salman stage performance

SriDevi89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#1

I have spent a long time trying to find a stage performance of Saif Ali Khan from early 2000s where during his performance salman ran up on stage with Hrithik Roshan.


It was such an enjoyable moment. Can't find the video of it any where.... does anyone else recall it? Or k ow which award show/stage show it was from?


Details that help... Saif was wearing a superman t-shirt and then a red shirt after as well as red leather pants. Hrithik was wearing a suit and Salman I think was wearing a shirt and jeans.


Please help me!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

841

Users

2

Frequent Posters

anushkakaboor thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#2

I've never seen that specific moment but from what you've described I think it was Zee Cine awards 2006, Saif was wearing a superman shirt and he performed with Preity and his hair was short (his Omkara look), I'm not sure if this what your're looking for but if it was could you please share the video? I would love to see it.

SriDevi89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#3

This was definitely a solo performance with no actress. I've seen the one with him and preity it's not that one. It is a v rare performance

anushkakaboor thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#4

Do you remember how her hairstyle was? It must be around that time if he was wearing a tshirt

SriDevi89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#5

Probably most like his hum saath saath hain look

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 years ago

Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · a month ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvPM5ioalrU
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".