Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tejran ek din twitter pe fight, next day celebrating valentine's day. Fake from top to bottom 😑😑
Tejran to Abhi tak bb house mein hi hain lagta hai 😆
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
https://youtube.com/shorts/mzZtCf7ocCg?feature=share
oye ye kab hua tha !! 😲
asim !! 😲
I have seen it but dates thodi yaad hain 🤔
wohi jo oper qoute kr dia .. about a couple being in BB house
dono ura do wo post warna ya post vault mai jae gi for calling them fake ya ye thread 😆
Btw yeh umar ki following list mein 2 log kum hogaye hain…I wonder if they’re random peeps or someone we know 🤔 Waisay mujhe kabhi bhi yaad nahi rehtay followers/following but I’ve clicked on it so many times to go to other people’s profiles ke mujhe yaad reh gaya 😆
Originally posted by: anumz_31
I agree I like that too but I think if you’re in this industry thoda sa open hona chahiye…it grows your network and helps you get work too, not just in umrash case but otherwise too.
Umrash case mein secretive ho to it’s fine but itnaaaa secretive 😆 kuch thoda content to do…ab Rajiv aur neha ke saath to meet up karke pics laga saktay hain na, itna bhi kya… trend to woh Waisay bhi kar rahay hain 😆
solo lga raha pics .. waisy past few days he was in dubai ..
ho skta hai actually kaam ho 😊
Originally posted by: anumz_31
Btw yeh umar ki following list mein 2 log kum hogaye hain…I wonder if they’re random peeps or someone we know 🤔 Waisay mujhe kabhi bhi yaad nahi rehtay followers/following but I’ve clicked on it so many times to go to other people’s profiles ke mujhe yaad reh gaya 😆
wah wah mere sy bhi aagy stalking main 👏
manpreet ko kr raha hai / tha ?
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
wohi jo oper qoute kr dia .. about a couple being in BB house
dono ura do wo post warna ya post vault mai jae gi for calling them fake ya ye thread 😆
I thought cc mein yeh sab allowed hai
no matlab occassion etc ..he danced well 👍🏼
look at sallu ! kuch tareef kya tha ya nahi ?
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842