our expectations which makers are not fulfilling🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
our expectations which makers are not fulfilling🤣
oh god... twitter bachas have no patience 🤣
ohh woh! Haan matlab bhavna wohi bolegi 🤣🤣🤣are I said na ye kya bakwaas hai bhava or dikhayegi kar lo jo karna hai🙈
it is their fault for giving us the ladder scene and now we want more 🤣our expectations which makers are not fulfilling🤣
to bas dil ki problem solved🤣
Hum tharki the tharki hai tharki hi rhenge
Hum tharki janta h humara kuch nhi hone ka
Originally posted by: XDHO2CHHEQGCDI7V
it is their fault for giving us the ladder scene and now we want more 🤣
And Less is more is not applicable here 🤣
this was amazing 🤣
Originally posted by: 6YPFRIH7QAZMWWF4
oh god... twitter bachas have no patience 🤣
Do you have or let's say Do we have 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SAWU3XHMVOK4YQ7R
these two are going to kill us someday with their cuteness.... the king and queen of expressions!!!!!!!
I completely agree with you.... 🤗🤗
I m already crazy for them.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
I m just falling for them again and again....