Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
makes me sooooo happy 🤗
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Kisi ko aata hai toh dono bits combine kar do
Prachi kar diya dono ko combine
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Dr.abhimanyu bhej denge
Bhejo ❤️❤️❤️❤️ waiting waiting
Originally posted by: 52FTCHVKO7LYWLKO
I don't think there was anything to be sorted... they both want Kaisha to be together, but they have different perspectives on how to get there. And both of them are trying to unite their siblings within their respective families. It was amazing to see how their is absolutely no ego between them, so neither one of them took offense to what happened. What I want to see is a conversation about the tilak and what happened afterwards. Both of them are so clearly still traumatized about what happened... Abhi lashed out at Kariav because of it, and Akshu gets scared every time she sees Abhi leaving. I want them to talk about that. Other than that, I loved how Abhi said he is scared of his anger yesterday... that is the type of vulnerability that is beautiful and so hard to come by. I love how they tell each other stories from their childhood... and now with Anisha, the Birla's past is also coming out...and Naira's diary too of course. They are getting there slowly, but surely. I trust the makers in this.
Of course these things coming out are nice but there is lot of talking needs to be done
yes they were protecting their siblings and abhi agreeing on his anger i feel has something to do with akshu…donno my gut feeling says it will be she will get the brunt of his anger which he will regret
I want to talk about their insecurities, glad they are talking about their childhood memories
ego is nowhere in their relationship and that was seen in ladder scene how abhi followed akshu and thats equality is the beauty of their relationship❤️❤️
yes me too, i always wanna see them on top ❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: SDZQSRFUTY5DONW6
makes me sooooo happy 🤗
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Udaas nhi hu mera heart na dhak dhak ho rha h inko dekh kr
Meko heart attack aa gya to ???? 🥺🥺🥺
Uska kuch nai kar sakte inka kaam hi yehi hai
yaar unfortunately the types of conversations we want are pretty rare for ITV and I think the makers are already doing more than what is to be expected...baki lets see how they surprise us 🤗
Of course these things coming out are nice but there is lot of talking needs to be done
yes they were protecting their siblings and abhi agreeing on his anger i feel has something to do with akshu…donno my gut feeling says it will be she will get the brunt of his anger which he will regret
I want to talk about their insecurities, glad they are talking about their childhood memories
ego is nowhere in their relationship and that was seen in ladder scene how abhi followed akshu and thats equality is the beauty of their relationship❤️❤️
Haa yr I don't understand
Either you like it or don't like it
If you like dekho
If you don't mat dekho as simple as that
Ye dekhenge bhi aur phir bash bhi karenge ye funda smjh hi nhi aata mtlb hadd hi hai