3 ka hi to aya h .. IMSJH, RKM and KBB
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
3 ka hi to aya h .. IMSJH, RKM and KBB
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
3 ka hi to aya h .. IMSJH, RKM and KBB
Baakion ka tem na hua na.. 🤣
kashibai ka to subah se aa rkha h…🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
kashibai ka to subah se aa rkha h…🤣
Wo to chee confused tha ki schedule kaise karna hai.. 🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
chlo bet lgaye .. aj episode ayega ya ni …🤣
Wese I saw the hug clip. Ye pata nahi ki MA loves MH or not, but this hesitation was something else I guess. I mean they moved much forward than hug already. This one felt like the hesitation after their distance that he himself created. Baki idk. Jo baat baat pe goud mai utha leta hai, usse hug se kya problem hoga? Hug toh friendly v hote hai.
I know kuch jyada soch rahi hu, but I don't think the question of loving or not loving even applies here 😁
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
kitne optimistic bachche h hm sb… 🤣
Aaj episode chahiye mujhe. My NET exam did not go well😞. So I want something to repair my mood🥺
jiggy tumne jaan khani shuru kr di zee5 walo ki …🤣 wo dekhna tumara premium subscription cancel krke paise refund kr denge tumhe …🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
kitne optimistic bachche h hm sb… 🤣
It came before my midnight yesterday also but not for me 🙈
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Aaj episode chahiye mujhe. My NET exam did not go well😞. So I want something to repair my mood🥺
Oh no.. It will be better next time.. Don't loose hope.. 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Aaj episode chahiye mujhe. My NET exam did not go well😞. So I want something to repair my mood🥺
Awww no worries there are always better things 🤗