Happy valentine's day to all. Spread lots of love โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐โฃ๏ธ๐๐๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Happy valentine's day to all. Spread lots of love โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐โฃ๏ธ๐๐๐
Happy Valentine's dayโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Shaheer's show will be launched on mid-march. It may replace SGP2.
So Shagun's show may end up within 2 months.
I am also fine ! Kya ho raha hai? What new are you watching these days ?
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Shaheer's show will be launched on mid-march. It may replace SGP2.
So Shagun's show may end up within 2 months.
Promo seems to use SRK's song with the same name (from Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa)!
What are drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani doing these days? I remember they used to be so popular on the forum. I haven't seen them on ITV webseries or movie recently.