Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont know why the reviewer is getting so pissy and personal? Shakun is trying to work out his issues with his parents? WTF? 😂
This is the second thread on Rangan..He is getting KRK type popularity on I -F
Originally posted by: Sashay01
I dont know why the reviewer is getting so pissy and personal? Shakun is trying to work out his issues with his parents? WTF? 😂
I mean Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was admittedly KJo's outlet for catharsis to be fair. But Rangan does seem triggered and, if I may say, judgemental behind that bombastic vocabulary.
"There is so much good taste that if the film farted, it would smell like perfume”
🤣
Who is he ?
Atleast I know who KRK is