today’s chaskameter rating is 9 ….😳 Just yesterday I was saying that We should be worried about mods when Meet enters top 10 and it will never happen… and today it did….ye ho kya ra h …
today’s chaskameter rating is 9 ….😳 Just yesterday I was saying that We should be worried about mods when Meet enters top 10 and it will never happen… and today it did….ye ho kya ra h …
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
today’s chaskameter rating is 9 ….😳 Just yesterday I was saying that We should be worried about mods when Meet enters top 10 and it will never happen… and today it did….ye ho kya ra h …
Humne itni kya baat karli bhai! 😓
Anyway congratulations to all 🤗
but it is still showing 12 in my account??
Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales
but it is still showing 12 in my account??
click “chaskameter ratings” … it will reveal the rankings… it will take time to update ranking on forum page…
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
today’s chaskameter rating is 9 ….😳 Just yesterday I was saying that We should be worried about mods when Meet enters top 10 and it will never happen… and today it did….ye ho kya ra h …
It is showing 12 to me as well. I think after the ZRA people have started noticing the show more. It has really come in the limelight.
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
It is showing 12 to me as well. I think after the ZRA people have started noticing the show more. It has really come in the limelight.
it will update in sometime… click “chaskameter ratings”
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
It is showing 12 to me as well. I think after the ZRA people have started noticing the show more. It has really come in the limelight.
also Bigg boss and MHRW are out of ratings too … the shows that are off air …which will make the ratings go up.. because top 5 has almost double points…
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
it will update in sometime… click “chaskameter ratings”
Where is the link for chaskameter ratings
where you rate giving stars .. see below its written as “chaskameter ratings” just click that label…
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
where you rate giving stars .. see below its written as “chaskameter ratings” just click that label…
Yes yes I saw. It is at no 9. 🥳






