Originally posted by: anuandavi
What i love the most is Abhimanyu's expressions when he talks to Arohi.. Wo sarcastic smile that he has... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hyeeeee humhara Abhi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anuandavi
What i love the most is Abhimanyu's expressions when he talks to Arohi.. Wo sarcastic smile that he has... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hyeeeee humhara Abhi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
she is pretty faceOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Exactly she speaks way too fast n does something with her lips n her teeth..all I can focus on after that is her teeth …sorry didnt mean to offend karishma…I actually like her a lot in her real life interviews
tbh if insee initial episodes she was better oflate she is getting worse
She moves her lips inside which makes it look horrible
yes that’s given 😢mahima has been lime this wo to hum abhira ke liye usse support kar rahe the
She will be trouble maker after shaadi for abhira
she is pretty face
tbh if insee initial episodes she was better oflate she is getting worse
She moves her lips inside which makes it look horrible
hai na…mujhey bhi bahut pretty lagti hai …I really wish usko softer role detey …I was kind of waiting for her n Neil’s track to start …par ab Toh yeh aur bhi zeher hoti ja rahi hai …lol I miss Neil’s scenes
abhira has too much to handle this time with his familyOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yes that’s given 😢
just watched.... loved her todayOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
I think I was ok with her from past 2 episodes... Somehow I am not able to hate her...I feel she is getting too much attention but she needs that now..I understand her
yeah it’s very common 😂😂Originally posted by: anuandavi
Maybe.. Once Sushant said, during his serial days, he used to come to India Forums to read reviews
yes! Her lip movement is odd. She looks very pretty but not strong at actingOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
hai na…mujhey bhi bahut pretty lagti hai …I really wish usko softer role detey …I was kind of waiting for her n Neil’s track to start …par ab Toh yeh aur bhi zeher hoti ja rahi hai …lol I miss Neil’s scenes
Heart attack kaise talega
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30