They are too fast for judging anything....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They are too fast for judging anything....
arey yaar we cannot immediately get PINGA 🤣Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
It's emotional promo.......but i am thinking will they give any romance between abhira🤔🤔
muah muah muahOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
Pinga means....
Has logic ever been used in these shows?😆
If it is Gayu, then we'll see the diary, Kairav and et al all had a hand in it.😃
Anyway, having Gayi return will add more conflict. If I recall right, she took care of baby akshu after naira's death and is like a second mum.....we don't know what happened to her....
which is exactly why I am like 🧐 is it emotional or romantic ?Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
It's emotional promo.......but i am thinking will they give any romance between abhira🤔🤔
pinga needs time u see🤣arey yaar we cannot immediately get PINGA 🤣
Pehle mothers day hoga🤣
fir valentines day bachon wala romance🤣
Manjiri he kya precap me... Valentines Day pe Abhimanyu kaha he
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301
Has logic ever been used in these shows?😆
If it is Gayu, then we'll see the diary, Kairav and et al all had a hand in it.😃
Anyway, having Gayi return will add more conflict. If I recall right, she took care of baby akshu after naira's death and is like a second mum.....we don't know what happened to her....
Yeah makers just got rid of them like they never existed. Hope they bring them back atleast in Akshu's marriage
I couldn't tell magar, if manajri nah to I am sure her life size photo for sure hoga,...I would love manajri ak bond but not on V-day yaar..
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30