Was this movie any good?

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#1

Or boring and preachy, considering the subject matter


https://youtu.be/X1v52u4bIM0

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.3k

Users

8

Likes

14

Frequent Posters

CJZA47QHKKI66RVN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#2

I just remember someone dying of AIDS

Q2TTUUIW4XXRK6ML thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#3

It was a boring desi version of Philadelphia. Liked it when I first watched it many years ago, but now such movies are not my cup of tea.

I liked the bonding between the sisters, btw.

Edited by Galouti - 4 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#4

I don't remember reading much discussions about it here

Shilpa Shetty's Dhadkan is mentioned often but not this movie


I've not seen the movie yet but

Just saw a couple of scenes and even AB Jr looks good... That's no mean feat

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#5

And it was directed by a female director, Revathy also a popular actress in the South


She has even done a BW movie opposite Sallu

4ZX3MYJ24UCLHUSF thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#6

I remember liking the movie when it first came out. Bawled my eyes out like a baby. However, I tried rewatching it recently and it was boring and had an overall gloomy look to it. Made me feel depressed within the first 5 minutes because the colouring sucks. I don’t even know if that makes sense.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago
#7

It is a remake

I would rather watch the original

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#8

It was a relevant subject when it was released and few years after that. I love the bonding and maturity of sisters and her friends.

But now the condom advertisement pass on the message. Always use condom .

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#9

The song was good - jeene k sahare mil gaye 👏👏👏

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

The song was good - jeene k sahare mil gaye 👏👏👏



You changed your DP

I wanted to ask who was that in your DP with ❤️in the eyes :)

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Guru.Ghantaal · a month ago

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: asmitamohanty · 1 months ago

Toxic movie - spoiler filled thread....

TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2053878934094364904

https://x.com/i/status/2053878934094364904
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2034611846133719228 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBotyv_TSZg

https://x.com/i/status/2034611846133719228
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Toxic" movie - Members review and Box office thread

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".