Poll
Was Piya fair when she kept dating Jeh even after getting her memory back
Piya kept dating Jeh even after she got her memory back and Abhay confessed his feelings to her. Was it fair to Abhay especially knowing she berated Abhay for repeating same trick with Alina? Do you think it is double standards? Give your comments with your poll choice 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan to ab interesting vote b daalo 😉Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Interesting poll 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
haan to ab interesting vote b daalo 😉
Waise to mera answer almost decided hai par ek do line ka explanation jab final ho jaayega tab I'll vote 🤣
ok them hume intejaar rhega 😆Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Waise to mera answer almost decided hai par ek do line ka explanation jab final ho jaayega tab I'll vote 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ok them hume intejaar rhega 😆
Don't worry mai mysterious vote nahi daalungi🤣
Why I do feel a sense of impending doom? 🤣 I will also vote later
ye sab ese karege to kese chalega. jara vote karo re public 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Why I do feel a sense on impending doom? 🤣 I will also vote later
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ye sab ese karege to kese chalega. jara vote karo re public 🤣
Tum khud to kar lo pehle🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ye sab ese karege to kese chalega. jara vote karo re public 🤣
Okay I will say no because just because Abhay was doing it doesn’t mean she had to also 🤣 plus Abhay was forced to do it by Chand, Piya wasn’t 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Okay I will say no because just because Abhay was doing it doesn’t mean she had to also 🤣 plus Abhay was forced to do it by Chand, Piya wasn’t 🤣
Even I'll vote for no but even Piya was forced by Abhay to some extent to behave as if nothing changed🤣