I need to burn my eyes now 🤣🤢
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
I need to burn my eyes now 🤣🤢
May be we will finish this AT today 😆
Definitely by the evening😆 Don't know about day time😆
No I don't stalk her🤣 scroll karte hue dikh Gaya ye post 🤣
Pata nahi age kitni hai uski 🤣
Lucky you.. But now everything is slowly going back to normal
I know right par ye alag hi level hai 🤪🤣
Good night in advance 😆
She will announce before leaving.. Stay till then😆
Or before 12 am 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
No I don't stalk her🤣 scroll karte hue dikh Gaya ye post 🤣
Pata nahi age kitni hai uski 🤣
Sometime ago we said 29 🤪🤣
Koi acid laao re 🤣
Why is she on your feed though??😲
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k