Yeh kab hua 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh kab hua 🤣
haha na na. Na ho pai humse. Others are doing this task for u. Aaru n diya are watching it very dedicatedly n then disucssing too 🤣
kitna interesting ya idiotic ye to jald hi pata chalega 😆🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
kitna interesting ya idiotic ye to jald hi pata chalega 😆🤣
It’s going to be a masterpiece 😎
She missed her chance😆
Well she can promote anything.. I'm just not the one participating😆
I can promote Bidi amma though.. Indirectly promoting Bidi😆
we need more material in that. We need to spoof everyone ka richness too🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Well she can promote anything.. I'm just not the one participating😆
I can promote Bidi amma though.. Indirectly promoting Bidi😆
Another bhakt is born 🤣😎
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
we need more material in that. We need to spoof everyone ka richness too🤣
We can jot down ideas in the Google doc 🤣
Marked for safai abhiyaan😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k