Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Lol arohi the vamp 😂😂😂
bomb of precap😍😍
arohi is back🤣
i so knew she can never change🤣
A leopard never sheds its spots 🤣 I said this after the last episode too. Whatever happened at the Birla house has retriggered her. Her past has been reawakened and her ego is hurt again....
Originally posted by: F67JOUKGHYOU2BRR
A leopard never sheds its spots 🤣 I said this after the last episode too. Whatever happened at the Birla house has retriggered her. Her past has been reawakened and her ego is hurt again....
You mean Aarohis?
Maine bhi wohi likha... Aarohi is back 🤣🤣
But Abhi is so cool with Aarohi 🤣🤣
yup.. I knew it from the second they showed her blurred image standing in between abhira
he doesn't care... he is over her BS... she can do whatever he wants, and he will calmly handle it 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
But Abhi is so cool with Aarohi 🤣🤣