Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I can’t tell you yaar everyone will read afterwards.....
They will make fun of me... 😢
Pm me. Kya hua dear. Everything ok
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I can’t tell you yaar everyone will read afterwards.....
They will make fun of me... 😢
Pm me. Kya hua dear. Everything ok
my students are out of control what can I do 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Haisha dear you also take some sleep. Teacher your not doing good job. Your students are still awake.
arey we won't make fun of you. tell us dear.Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I can’t tell you yaar everyone will read afterwards.....
They will make fun of me... 😢
Let it go....
Originally posted by: P6V45KMQZTTLRWAD
my students are out of control what can I do 🤣
Sab ko punishment de ....
What from 1 st episode yeh rishta till today...
i want a thesis ....
Tomorrow 😂😂😂
no punishment needed.... just go to sleep dearOriginally posted by: Imhaisha
Sab ko punishment de ....
What from 1 st episode yeh rishta till today...
i want a thesis ....
Tomorrow 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: LMZWVOTOJBVDG4IV
arey we won't make fun of you. tell us dear.
Yeah seriously tell us. We understand each other so no question of making fun
Okay i will write...
After both of u have read tell me i will edit the post okay....
👍🏼
There is some other bad news. But want to hear Haisha first
oh no dear 😔 I hope everything is ok with you...Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
There is some other bad news. But want to hear Haisha first
Originally posted by: DOC65LE67K3KOIP6
oh no dear 😔 I hope everything is ok with you...
Not me. Related to Abhira
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30