see you later Rittika! I will be watching episode a little later today. So der se milte hai aajI am also off to sleep now, good night girlies
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
see you later Rittika! I will be watching episode a little later today. So der se milte hai aajI am also off to sleep now, good night girlies
skipping abhira for football today? 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
see you later Rittika! I will be watching episode a little later today. So der se milte hai aaj
he is amazing
This is my favorite song of his
i love this song... ♥️
yeah, waise toh koi interest nahi hai but meeting friends for the gameOriginally posted by: SBRZVZLMEUYKBKQB
skipping abhira for football today? 🤣
chalo have fun... we will be watching our own super bow... goenaks vs. Birlas 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yeah, waise toh koi interest nahi hai but meeting friends for the game
Originally posted by: O47PVLQIDSKHKMIL
chalo have fun... we will be watching our own super bow... goenaks vs. Birlas 🤣
Lol Same here 🤣🤣
Haisha dear you also take some sleep. Teacher your not doing good job. Your students are still awake.
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Haisha dear you also take some sleep. Teacher your not doing good job. Your students are still awake.
Not feeling like sleeping....
what happened right was so so so embarrassing... 🥺
I m just 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Not feeling like sleeping....
what happened right was so so so embarrassing... 🥺
I m just 🤦🏻♀️
What embarrassing thing happened
I can’t tell you yaar everyone will read afterwards.....
They will make fun of me... 😢
Let it go....
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30