https://twitter.com/im_a_rayaphile/status/1492842022746525701?s=20&t=T1iLHSDco0iNDPT6f1lkZwOriginally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
yaar… abi abi twitter pe ss dekh Rahi… people figured it was from your ff😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/im_a_rayaphile/status/1492842022746525701?s=20&t=T1iLHSDco0iNDPT6f1lkZwOriginally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
yaar… abi abi twitter pe ss dekh Rahi… people figured it was from your ff😆
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
yaar yeh cvs ne toh meri FF se kaafi saare ideas chura liye 😤 accident wala churaya aur phir ab kachori wala 😆 and also ram combing priya’s hair wala😆 i can name more and go on 😆 but why they didnt steal the idea of vedu rani being a positive character 😤
Fir jaise aapka FF jaldi khatm hogaya waise Serial bhi toh hojaega 😳
Itna logic CVs ne laga diya BALH2 par toh bechare hojaenge woh😆
And I mean it in a Good way🤗
I couldn’t tag you in above twitter wala post, I quoted my own post by mistake 🙈
its okay i understand 😆Originally posted by: SONIA441
Fir jaise aapka FF jaldi khatm hogaya waise Serial bhi toh hojaega 😳
Itna logic CVs ne laga diya BALH2 par toh bechare hojaenge woh😆
And I mean it in a Good way🤗
logic daalte to… Keechthe kaise?😆 Serial roz roz bhi to aana hain na😛Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
its okay i understand 😆
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
you are asking wrong person, I have insomnia …
I need tips to actually sleep🤣
I have insomnia in the night yaar. However hard I try and do everything and get in bed by 11 I would be wide awake like 2 or 3am.
Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer
I have insomnia in the night yaar. However hard I try and do everything and get in bed by 11 I would be wide awake like 2 or 3am.
oh… then give your locked phone to your mom/dad/sibling/friend at 10, get your college wala toughest subject notebook or textbook sit on the bed start reading… by 11 you will be snoring 😴 🤣
I have like proper insomnia … treatment and therapy and all😆 recently setting sleep routines and stuff 😊
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
oh… then give your locked phone to your mom/dad/sibling/friend at 10, get your college wala toughest subject notebook or textbook sit on the bed start reading… by 11 you will be snoring 😴 🤣
I have like proper insomnia … treatment and therapy and all😆 recently setting sleep routines and stuff 😊
DM about that
I am raja not rani😆Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer
Guys any productivity ideas you have? When I reduced screentime I'm sleeping all the day 🤐
How to finish your work and stop sleeping more than 8 hrs Max! IF ki Raaniyon
Well I use an alarm on my mobile