The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s almost 1 am here n m half asleep..
I will be back tomorrow n tag few more beautiful people whom I forgot to tag.
Till then enjoy reading 🤗
@Riya. It was your request n Finally I was able to complete it today. Hope I have done justice to it with converting my own KP into an OS.. I tried to keep it long .Is it long enough?
I wrote something almost after year and the writer inside me has came out of hibernation. So its not the best of my work but I tried. 😁
This is beautiful!!!
No joota's aur chappals for such a cute story! Only ❤️'s and virtual 🤗's
This was soooo cute.😆 A jelly Annu is always a treat to watch😆 I really enjoyed reading this.❤️
Thank you for the tag😳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
@Riya. It was your request n Finally I was able to complete it today. Hope I have done justice to it with converting my own KP into an OS.. I tried to keep it long .Is it long enough?
I wrote something almost after year and the writer inside me has came out of hibernation. So its not the best of my work but I tried. 😁
Its definitely more than what I expected it to be . Loved it . How beautifully you showed anu's feeling .
It feels amazing to imagine all this. You wrote it nicely❤️. Please wite more🥱.
Darshiiii🤗
You sure love your rowdy guys😆
I loved the bonding and his jealousy
Very well written Darshi
A beautiful story.