Originally posted by: jolly_fl
sansakri to hai ...but abhi the most...uske sansakaro ki list abhi banai ek topic pe,,,,,let me know if you want to read it..
Tag me...
But Abhimanyu is my jaan.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
sansakri to hai ...but abhi the most...uske sansakaro ki list abhi banai ek topic pe,,,,,let me know if you want to read it..
Tag me...
But Abhimanyu is my jaan.
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Tag Karo..for bold abhi... scenes..i cant write nicely like u all..
Likho likho...we are here
yaar I am just kidding around... waise bhi I like to stay out of discussions about actors and their personal lives 👍🏼Originally posted by: jolly_fl
its not about who the audience is, its their personal choice, values etc
just like salman khan wont do certain scenes in movies,,,
aap bhi likho dear..I am waiting...
he is so considerate of everyone on the team yaar it is really sweet to see
https://twitter.com/NAnjusuj/status/1492705288977215495?s=20&t=1pfBC5I8bzL0MFeW28WaMQ pranali posted too... love this photo
I loved their first oye oye moment.....
I just felt for the first tima Akshara as Naira daughter....
I just love the way HC with just one hand is able to hold her and twirl ..... Pranali is soooo beautiful .....
https://twitter.com/sree_0711/status/1492707594615791618?s=20&t=Hiir5D-q6XWX0rpjmegRGQ more pranali content... she is looking stunning
My favorite is ladder scene ❤️ .. post bday cabin scene ❤️ and their first meet scene ❤️ and their first dance ❤️❤️ ...
I liked koi bhi scene too,, their acting was just amazing ❤️❤️