https://twitter.com/Rabia4Harshad/status/1492699292871528450?s=20&t=fE-fYkpGKlrFnjw4nqRSmQ so sweet girls see this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/Rabia4Harshad/status/1492699292871528450?s=20&t=fE-fYkpGKlrFnjw4nqRSmQ so sweet girls see this
Originally posted by: WH2K27H5YOVKKRVT
in that show?
In real he admitted with one guy who was in big boss
Who is discodeewane you tagged?
Wow his English is better than mine 🤣🤣 but sweet post ❤️❤️❤️
I have not seen season 2 of yrkkh
But got to know that their were quite bold scenes
And they shooted for first night only on the wedding night which in ITv is quite impossible
Both the leads are not allowed to do the first night ritual
oh no meant to tag disco 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Who is discodeewane you tagged?
now lets talk about this....kis tarah ka bold???
this made me laugh so much...
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
You remember that Imraan Hashmi song..Aashq banaya Aashiqa banya... It was played everywhere even in news channels.. Where family values goes then..I was embarrassed I was having lunch with my Dad and suddenly news channel was showing that
Are forget about news channel
He was shown in the first page of a news paper with those kiss scenes and I was like what the hell