Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
only 2 shows have had actual kiss: bade ache (the original one) and that Parth show that I always forget the name of ..... rest is almost kiss and then screen goes black 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Yeh log hiding kiss dete hai ITV par unless your waiting for cheek kiss
this is a bold couple, lets see where it takes them....but ur right,,,its tv so they have to maintain pg 13 version
also, on a side note, when do we finish 100 episode?
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
hum sab blame karne walo me se nahi hai....woh kaam Mahima and Harsha ka hai...let them do it..
Of course
Let them do the honour of blaming
This is so cute too..🥰🥰🥰😍
Originally posted by: 7WZDRTYTXBGA4M7Y
only 2 shows have had actual kiss: bade ache (the original one) and that Parth show that I always forget the name of ..... rest is almost kiss and then screen goes black 🤣
That's kaisi ye yaariyan
I have not seen it but know the name cos I keep getting some clips of it on Instagram
Originally posted by: ER6KJJBBW3POFCOK
only 2 shows have had actual kiss: bade ache (the original one) and that Parth show that I always forget the name of ..... rest is almost kiss and then screen goes black 🤣
Bade acche was so much in news after that...it was like front page headlines 🤣🤣🤣 Parth Kasauti Zindagi Kay???
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
That's kaisi ye yaariyan
I have not seen it but know the name cos I keep getting some clips of it on Instagram
Tum bhi updated ho 😂😂😂
Parth to hamare paas bhi hai...magar kuch karega nahi...kitna opposite hai,,,job bhi Parth ki aap baat kar rahe ho usse