the forum is so lonely and empty without your Hulu wala update 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
bolo ji!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the forum is so lonely and empty without your Hulu wala update 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
bolo ji!
What time you go to bed?
If we had Maha episode today this would have been busy place
for fillers?? 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
If we had Maha episode today this would have been busy place
I think we might get one next weekOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
If we had Maha episode today this would have been busy place
I think we might get one next week
For Valentine's or fillers?
na na valentines I think will be this week... might be another kaand maybe bade papa heart attack
na na valentines I think will be this week... might be another kaand maybe bade papa heart attack
I think Valentine's will be Thursday or next week. Waiting for bade papa's heart attack too...lol
don’t have a fixed time. Had a drafting today so awake stillOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
What time you go to bed?