Originally posted by: arya212002
Abbey Hina ko sab pata hai.. woh bas natak kar rahi hai … aur tum log bhi usi ki baasha bol rahe ho
mereko itta maza aa raha hai na Arya ko katghare mein thairake
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arya212002
Abbey Hina ko sab pata hai.. woh bas natak kar rahi hai … aur tum log bhi usi ki baasha bol rahe ho
mereko itta maza aa raha hai na Arya ko katghare mein thairake
woh phas chuki hai🤣
Okay, Arya has explained to me, and I have no sharam, so I will share..🤣
Pearls are little white boondhein on the neck.
Bas. I confused it for something waaay more next level, that's the source of confusion 🤪
Abbey hatt .. mai kuch na bolne wali 🤐
Waise gale mein motiyon ka haar looks good 😉
Originally posted by: arya212002
Abbey hatt .. mai kuch na bolne wali 🤐
Waise gale mein motiyon ka haar looks good 😉
Abey chal.. you meant otherwise 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Okay, Arya has explained to me, and I have no sharam, so I will share..🤣
Pearls are little white boondhein on the neck.
Bas. I confused it for something waaay more next level, that's the source of confusion 🤪
Mini babe now I wanna know what you confused it for, that sounds fun😳
koi na, tu skip karde yeh.🤣
Kisiko popcorns ki jarurat hai? 🤣
Nooooo, I was afraid this would happen.😂
Well, pearls are also..beads.. bas aur kuch nahi 🤐
Originally posted by: arya212002
Abbey hatt .. mai kuch na bolne wali 🤐
Waise gale mein motiyon ka haar looks good 😉
haan gale mein to accha lagta hi hai 😉🤣
ab aur phasi tu🤣
you were just like a new bride jisko friends satao with Rukmini rukmani shadi ke baad kya kya hua🤣
I’m finding it so fascinating how Moti Baa is this fond of Shruti ji so quickly. By every definition she has of an “ideal woman” Shruti is...
1