Hello Ammu. I am fine. How are you?
Do you like UmRash?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Ammu. I am fine. How are you?
Do you like UmRash?
I am fine too. I love UmRash together. Shipped them since 13 😅. I find them hot together. But I am not the level of shipper Anum and Zaidi are..they discuss them in very detail.🙈 What about you? Since when you r shipping them?
I am fine too. I love UmRash together. Shipped them since 13 😅. I find them hot together. But I am not the level of shipper Anum and Zaidi are..they discuss them in very detail.🙈 What about you? Since when you r shipping them?
I like them together. But I like Rashami more. I don't consider myself a complete shipper.
https://twitter.com/hereforumar1/status/1492489781464674307?s=20&t=nzjU3Q3mmwye4SMGgJXYfA
Latest
I m loving UAE 🇦🇪 😍 these fans are soo much better 😍 😃
P.s maggie hair hidden
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
https://twitter.com/hereforumar1/status/1492489781464674307?s=20&t=nzjU3Q3mmwye4SMGgJXYfA
Latest
I m loving UAE 🇦🇪 😍 these fans are soo much better 😍 😃
P.s maggie hair hidden
No... Please... Not Maggie hair. Our boy is better off without it😳🙄🙄
I like them together. But I like Rashami more. I don't consider myself a complete shipper.
Okay. Aap Rashmian ho. What you about Umar?
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
https://twitter.com/hereforumar1/status/1492489781464674307?s=20&t=nzjU3Q3mmwye4SMGgJXYfA
Latest
I m loving UAE 🇦🇪 😍 these fans are soo much better 😍 😃
P.s maggie hair hidden
Maggie hair is fine..jaise ab hain..khulte huye jaise subah hote the in bb😍😍😍.
But long Maggie hair covering ears nd below..parted in btw.. flowing sideways is 🤮
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
No... Please... Not Maggie hair. Our boy is better off without it😳🙄🙄
Asha kahan rehti ho aajkal??
Maggie hair is fine..jaise ab hain..khulte huye jaise subah hote the in bb😍😍😍.
But long Maggie hair covering ears nd below..parted in btw.. flowing sideways is 🤮
I actualky lived that messy look in bb
https://twitter.com/Cs93276522/status/1492499169080066048?s=20&t=JpAXDMDBmGLDIvQjn6N_Lw
Hayee ye kitna pyara vm hai ..
P.s asha twitter p hoti hai
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842