I thought you were turning into one of those twitter fans 😆
no I watch shows for entertainment lol n I get entertained by several things lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought you were turning into one of those twitter fans 😆
no I watch shows for entertainment lol n I get entertained by several things lol
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
You noticed his shoes in so much detail... Your true fan of the show 🤣🤣
of course…lol I watch the show to watch him…after a long time I’m able to do that coz his co actor is not someone I dislike otherwise in the past I have had to skip his shows lol
Valentine’s Day pe Pinga wali episode? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You guys are more hopeful than aaru was about abhi falling in love with her aur hua kya?
Tuu haaaaaan kar, ya naaaaa kaaarrrr Akshu se meri b..b..b…beti!
she will pick keeeraaav before anyone else
(Also if Medusa was my beti I’ll behave like Mahima too…pehle wig nikalo phir ghar aao and PR King toh has bad taste thats why he hates my bachi 😡)
Also HarshadFan21 as in Harsh’s Amazing Dieheart Fan times 21….
https://twitter.com/abhira_jasmin/status/1492342191087362053?s=20&t=OmEjGnDCuIUzsdJmqmbzig see girls this is what I was talking about before 🤣
itna achha precap tha…aur kya chahiye…lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzRFLMn4kpMOriginally posted by: MimiLulu
Valentine’s Day pe Pinga wali episode? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You guys are more hopeful than aaru was about abhi falling in love with her aur hua kya?
Tuu haaaaaan kar, ya naaaaa kaaarrrr Akshu se meri b..b..b…beti!
she will pick keeeraaav before anyone else
(Also if Medusa was my beti I’ll behave like Mahima too…pehle wig nikalo phir ghar aao and PR King toh has bad taste thats why he hates my bachi 😡)
Also HarshadFan21 as in Harsh’s Amazing Dieheart Fan times 21….
Tum kya chahti ho yeh mujhe pehele batao,
What should your baby do?
I want a serious answer pls ??
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Tum kya chahti ho yeh mujhe pehele batao,
What should your baby do?
I want a serious answer pls ??
Sab batao iss Nadaan ko ke what I want
POOJA! I know how to DM you 😡
pooja , mimi is coming after you