Kyun be, lipglaaasss swayamvar karana hai kya Aru ka?
Everyone wears a flavor/shade...Aru gets to choose??😳😳😳
I use Vaseline Lip therapy- Rose lips color😉. Don't use lip gloss on a daily basis😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kyun be, lipglaaasss swayamvar karana hai kya Aru ka?
Everyone wears a flavor/shade...Aru gets to choose??😳😳😳
I use Vaseline Lip therapy- Rose lips color😉. Don't use lip gloss on a daily basis😆
I think Bea1 and ahlaam play kho-kho. Waise, where is bea1? Haven't seen her today? Aake gayee kya?
She was here today with her satan ways
Mattttt, blue. Hayeeeee....my heart already idhar aching and dhadking be....
Honestly, Aru is the McDreamy of Arylie fandom.
McDreamy got toxic as well.
Aru thankfully is normal.
someone needs to make a gif of the way he moved his hand on her waist 👀
Look what I just found 🤪 THE LOOK
Originally posted by: Pavilion_way
I use Vaseline Lip therapy- Rose lips color😉. Don't use lip gloss on a daily basis😆
Does the petroleum jelly dry out the lips? It's such a lovely colour.
fahmmy I literally can’t help you. 😂😂😂
Im in this by myself!! I NEED TO HELP MYSELF OUT OF THIS BEFORE I CAN NO LONGER CONCENTRATE ON EITHER UNI WORK OR MY JOB🤣
I wish someone would make a GIF of "The Look" from this dance too......😳😳😳
When I get my laptop back, I promise I will😍
https://tenor.com/bOWfJ.gif The visuals I have on my head right now
https://tenor.com/bOWfJ.gif The visuals I have on my head right now
I blame you for the image in my head. just you. 🤣