I want to see more Aarohi too. At least her story is interesting compared to Kaisha.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to see more Aarohi too. At least her story is interesting compared to Kaisha.
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
That means girls yeh nahi hone Wala ...Pooja mostly wrong hothi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mein aur Pooja hi script likh the.....
Don’t underestimate us....
But pakka episode Goenkas ki entry pe nahi katam karenge....
We will try....
🤣
ohh yesOriginally posted by: SAIQKUE2Q6JCZZEE
na na akshu is bolder than kairav will ever be 🤣
he while talking to abhi about his love story said mujhe nai hoga ye sab🤣
he has already given up🤣
ohh yes
he while talking to abhi about his love story said mujhe nai hoga ye sab🤣
he has already given up🤣
He can't run and hug and say i love you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Mein aur Pooja hi script likh the.....
Don’t underestimate us....
But pakka episode Goenkas ki entry pe nahi katam karenge....
We will try....
🤣
Ok Chalo let's see today if your predictions come true. I think episode might end after Abhira comes or little later than that
Am scared of mahima 😭😭 ... She was so angry today 😭😭 ... I don't wanna see mahima vs Manish... 😭😭😭 ..
I want harnish only 🥰🥰
Are jo bhi hoga accha hoga🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I wonder aisa toh kya kiya hai anisha ne
She must have some story ... Mahima doesn't want to see her ...
I am liking Karishma these days and want to see her more
Originally posted by: TNQNFTOEKUAPLI5N
I want to see more Aarohi too. At least her story is interesting compared to Kaisha.
Yes I agree, her story was intersting🤣🤣
Kitne cute Hain mahima and raita mata offscreen ♥️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ1jTt-qo_i/?utm_medium=copy_link
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
12