IMMJ2 also as she was mod there.
Those clues were the easiest.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
IMMJ2 also as she was mod there.
Those clues were the easiest.🤣
Shreya, I think they sensed the pattern🥲
Originally posted by: Minionite
I tried putting in new forums but kya karen koi mila hi nahi hearts ko drop karne wala. Agli baar aise aise forums laaongi ke sab aapne saar patakte reh jayenge. 🤣
Yess bring it on
Originally posted by: Minionite
I tried putting in new forums but kya karen koi mila hi nahi hearts ko drop karne wala. Agli baar aise aise forums laaongi ke sab aapne saar patakte reh jayenge. 🤣

Yeh joke tha?? 😒 Or are just trying to blend in with rest of us who may actually find it difficult to solve?? 😑😂Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I regret asking for the round🤣 chup rehna chahiye tha🤣
Those clues were in Holmes as well so it was easy😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yeh joke tha?? 😒 Or are just trying to blend in with rest of us who may actually find it difficult to solve?? 😑😂
Shibani is trying to blend in with us but we know she solved it all like a pro😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shibani is trying to blend in with us but we know she solved it all like a pro😎
I know you must have solved or bee ne kiya hoga🤣
Aise hi sabko jhoote dilaase de rahi ki difficult hai🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I know you must have solved or bee ne kiya hoga🤣
Aise hi sabko jhoote dilaase de rahi ki difficult hai🤣
😲 yeh afwaah hai. We r busy watching cricket 🤣 last day solve karenge bindaas
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲 yeh afwaah hai. We r busy watching cricket 🤣 last day solve karenge bindaas
Hmmm.... I don't believe you🤔result ke time hi sacch pata chalega😅