Abhimanyu se jyada hum tadape hai.....
Hum rohe hai.....
Mahadev aur kanhaji ka saath hai....
Isiliye Aaj is mukam pe hai....
Ja Abhira humare saath hai.....❤️❤️❤️
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Abhimanyu se jyada hum tadape hai.....
Hum rohe hai.....
Mahadev aur kanhaji ka saath hai....
Isiliye Aaj is mukam pe hai....
Ja Abhira humare saath hai.....❤️❤️❤️
🤣
wah wah wah... claps to you for this 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Abhimanyu se jyada hum tadape hai.....
Hum rohe hai.....
Mahadev aur kanhaji ka saath hai....
Isiliye Aaj is mukam pe hai....
Ja Abhira humare saath hai.....❤️❤️❤️🤣
MG be likekarma returns for papa birla and that too so soon🤣

Family's will get to know tomorrow.. Drama will be on 😆
Thank god that the secret is out
Nahi re I will not do. I was kidding. Will use his account only to like HC pics ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Nahi re I will not do. I was kidding. Will use his account only to like HC pics ❤️❤️
Tum ho Nisha....
🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
0