Poll
Whom will Agastya marry at last?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
But KaVa's chemistry uff 🥵🥵
Let this ship sail I will make VM ON THEM JUST LIKE KAVA 🤣🤣
I bet u will make a VM soon 🤣 or it will be like the lob between vansh and shunya. 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I bet u will make a VM soon 🤣 or it will be like the lob between vansh and shunya. 🤣
Vansh and shunya had a sort of erotic relationship and more like ONS not like Kava smooth and intense feelings 🤣🤣
Will make. After 10 or 15 episodes of Fanaa thinking of making Vansh and Agastya cross over
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Voted for no one he 'll marry me🤣🤣
Pakhi has no time other than her universe so he ended up with me🤣
I did too. Who will let go of such a hot specimen. 😆 Pakhi is really dumb to not notice how hot Agastya is. 🤪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
He will marry Paakhi’s universe 🤣
Pakhi's universe to khud Agastya hi hai. 🤣
AgaShaan😉
It's gonna be the real twist
Originally posted by: janecastle
I did too. Who will let go of such a hot specimen. 😆 Pakhi is really dumb to not notice how hot Agastya is. 🤪
Pakhi ko toh handsome n hot agastya ka value hi nahi hai.. no prob hum hai na universe will help us🤣🤣
Other than pakhi , I am ready to share my Aguu baby With anyone 😁

Awwwww Max tuje nahi Chahiye Agu baby 🤪
Woh mera he hai , Main Bas permissions de rahi hun 🤣
Since i m not watching i have no idea about characters🤪
But shaadi toh paakhi se hi hogii🤣