aloo ki akkad on starting scenes are so funny. 😆Beti, Tumse na ho payega
This movie screams Priyanka Chopra.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aloo ki akkad on starting scenes are so funny. 😆Beti, Tumse na ho payega
This movie screams Priyanka Chopra.
Uff aisi jali hai na DP fans ki..😉 DP ko SLB movies main itna footage nahi mila jitna Alia ko trailer main Diya hai lol
SLB is Gujarati and has done a lot for Gujarati/Rajasthan/Goa belt.
Wish he had tried films based in other states..
Dhol,garba..how many more to come🤔
Done for Alia..how can Aish and DP have iconic dhol songs and Alia be behind?
She did good.. but Aish's grace was something else. Even Deepika had one of her rare graceful dance performances in Nagada
Originally posted by: Hello_kitta
aloo ki akkad on starting scenes are so funny. 😆Beti, Tumse na ho payega
This movie screams Priyanka Chopra.
For me all movies scream Priyanka Chopra.. the most versatile actress we have currently
First of all, full marks to Alia for putting efforts.👏 Her hard work is showing here.
At least, she got the body-language right for a madam of a brothel👍🏼.
I didn't mind the lack of 'grace' in her dance as real Gangubai wasn't a trained classical dancer herself. So her spontaneous dance steps make sense.
But her overall stature does look 'small'. 👎🏼
Even the carefully placed camera angles don't help her and she literally looks like a kid at some points in the song, especially compared to other background dancers.🤔
Has she lost way too much weight? 😆
Umm
I don’t know
seems ..a bit …messy and clumsy…not in an intentional kinda way
Like it’s not messy enough to be intentional, but not neat enough to be spectacular lol
It’s more the choreo…I think it didn’t have clean lines and 100% coordination with the dancers (which slb songs have usually)
Maybe that was the intent ..let’s see
I don’t see this having repetitive hearings and mass popularity like nagada sang or dholitaaro…the song itself isn’t as catchy but works to an extent I guess
Pheeka
The song is meh but respect to Alia for not just pulling off the choreography but pulling it off while staying in character through out.
Looks very funny
Both SLB and SSR have been disrespectful to Alia..I think they hate Kjo..
How? 🤔
I don’t know how I feel about the overall dance. The last scene would look pretty darn terrifying if I came across her at 3:00am spinning, hair disheveled, angry expressions and grabbing chunks of that red kumkum and aggressively throwing it. 😟

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
5