I didn't...maine last update Saturday ko diya.feb 5.from Monday didn't even visit forum .Originally posted by: kavya1994
Kisi ne 7, 8 and 9 Feb ka update diya hain kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I didn't...maine last update Saturday ko diya.feb 5.from Monday didn't even visit forum .Originally posted by: kavya1994
Kisi ne 7, 8 and 9 Feb ka update diya hain kya?
I didn't...maine last update Saturday ko diya.feb 5.from Monday didn't even visit forum .
Okay Dips.
Thanks for replying.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Kisi ne 7, 8 and 9 Feb ka update diya hain kya?
Me neither. Last was 04th i guess. I can do Saturday (12th February), though.
Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika
Me neither. Last was 04th i guess. I can do Saturday (12th February), though.
Ok then, I will try to give pending updates by tomorrow.
Mujhe laga the yeh jaayegi par nahi jaa rahi😢
Saari excitement gaddhe mein🙄
Kya? Main toh title dekhkar khush ho gayi thi. Tum pin kaahe maar rahi ho?
Originally posted by: NoeticLife
Kya? Main toh title dekhkar khush ho gayi thi. Tum pin kaahe maar rahi ho?
Nahi jaa rahi baapu ne dhamki di ghar se bahar nikli toh mara muh wali😒
Animesh G Bhaya (@AnimeshGBhaya) Tweeted:
#TRPDAY #TRP #WEEK05 #SabTV:
#MaddamSir 0.6
#ZiddiDilMaaneNa 0.6
#TarakMehtaKaOoltahChashma 1.7
#WagleKiDuniya 1.0
#ShubhLabh 0.7
#GoodnightIndia 0.5
https://twitter.com/AnimeshGBhaya/status/1491681844105863175?s=20&t=cKfA9R2SLmW0ts3mdcCYHA
dee; (@deevsnt1) Tweeted:
when you are caught using a mobile during working hours
#ZiddiDilMaaneNa
(Highly relatable 🤧)
https://twitter.com/deevsnt1/status/1491670067670503425?s=20&t=cKfA9R2SLmW0ts3mdcCYHA