Raaviii looks pretty in blue
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raaviii looks pretty in blue
But she looks so pyaari! Sibling-vibes!!
Originally posted by: manny136
Gosh some ppl are so petty in their stories lol
Whoooo? What did they dooo? Im curiousssss o.o
Me too!!
But I think it's their over-the-top-ness in the story. 😆
Anyone who dared to read this article?..I didn't but this title making me curious.😆
https://instagram.com/stories/akshay_kharodia/2769815450018573190?utm_medium=share_sheet
Anyone who dared to read this article?..I didn't but this title making me curious.😆
https://instagram.com/stories/akshay_kharodia/2769815450018573190?utm_medium=share_sheet
LOL!! No. 🤣
I want to knw if he is leaving or not..bade shwher got another work 😆
Where is dev ki deewani.. who can clarify.
Really?! Apart from modelling?! Was that the article? 😲
He is going to turn into a mafia don🤣..no more dev pandya..that was the title..🤣