and u will i m sure 😃
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
and u will i m sure 😃
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Ok now i gotta go meghs. Work calls. Uff let just get this week over please tata see ya later. ❤️
See you Nikki 🤗🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I made top ten in holmes vala game 😆
I went to the thread to congratulate the winners and you.. But it was locked😆
Congrats Nikki🤗
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
how in the world is this possible. We are actually kumbh mela ki bichadi hui sisters 😆 i suffered with the same problem few years back now i have stopped caring 😅
And its gonna be alright sweets dont let your physical appearances ruin your self esteem. U r more than just your face 🤗❤️
What are you discussing😲
I didn't make it last .. I'm sad🤣
that means you're improving 🤣🥳
check the previous pages 🤣
Good Morning .. A good day to you too.. How come you are here today???😲
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
the aliens part of episode 15 reminded me of this bit from Patriot Act 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://youtu.be/j98id5L8LgA?t=231
ends at 7:10
🤣🤣
You finally watched it..
Did you like it..😳
it was pretty entertaining 🤣 show me the meme
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k