his love needs no words 🤣
Ohh yes mutic love🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
his love needs no words 🤣
Ohh yes mutic love🤣🤣
na torture us wirh whatever screen time he will get will noodles🤣🤣
I am watching directly that part too
why do you girls think horror is comedy?? 🤣
Thats latest trend horror comedy...like
Woh noodles hey 🤪
Abhi time hai abhi k aane mein
woh ankho hi ankho se romance kar dega (chasme ke pichhe se)....he wont need to speak much.
Good morning 🌅..so all ready to watch shirtless abhi...wow kya dedication 😂😂
I saw thoda sa part! Skip karke directly. Abhi wapas dekhungi
Btw I posted precap here only for today. But will it better for ranking and forum activity if I create another post?
I am dead after watching that scene.... the hottest scene I have seen on ITVOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
Good morning 🌅..so all ready to watch shirtless abhi...wow kya dedication 😂😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0