I will update promo on this thread - first page ya alag thread banau 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will update promo on this thread - first page ya alag thread banau 😂😂
mein silent rahne walon mein se nahi hun...😂
admirer apni hun..😂
mein khud ki hi fan hun...😂
good job... garbage movie 🤣cool then last scene of welcome movie everyone running after rdx son🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: India_TV
mein silent rahne walon mein se nahi hun...😂
admirer apni hun..😂
mein khud ki hi fan hun...😂
Khud se khud ka rishta banari ho Kya 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: C2RG6AAEHJTZ4Z3J
arey respect her ship 🤣
I tired but its not happening.
i want to feel kairav is in love and will be shown romancing noodles but alas
🤣
the moment i see them, i remember amru’s gif of two cats rolling
new thread!!!! promo will be of balcony romance.... needs its own post 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I will update promo on this thread - first page ya alag thread banau 😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I will update promo on this thread - first page ya alag thread banau 😂😂
New promo aaya hai Kya .
yaar they have 0 chemistry.... don't know how we will tolerate their romance 🤣
I tired but its not happening.
i want to feel kairav is in love and will be shown romancing noodles but alas
🤣
the moment i see them, i remember amru’s gif of two cats rolling
we have given kachra role naam or karm se to birla papa for the way he is holding his phone🤣Originally posted by: W67226TP3ODDN2DW
good job... garbage movie 🤣
Originally posted by: SULTRZXJST72Y4TQ
baarish Matlab KKHH romance 🤣
KKHH ...sahi hai....but romance nahi....dedictaed hun...iss liye kaam...😂
ab kaun sa kaam yeh pahei hai...😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0