No ...I will sleep early 😴😴😴😴
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No ...I will sleep early 😴😴😴😴
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Today i don't think anyone will sleep...
I don't have to sleep... Will get episode before that...haa ha 🤣🤣🤣
Ha they have to get special treat...🍫🍫💐🍕🍕
no one sleeps anyways…nothing new 😂Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Today i don't think anyone will sleep...
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Akshu will blurt out -
Yeh pehli baar nahin jo mein tumhe shirtless dekh rahi hun 🤣
It will really happen you think ....maybe Abhi will bring it up
jarur hogi.... 🤞🏻
Taaki shirtless abhi k sapne lu
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
And thank God I found you guys.... Love you... You all should be thankful to my Harshad...woh nahi hota tho main Yahan nahi hoti 🥰🥰🥰😂😂
Jisko tag nahi Kiya doesn't mean I don't love you Neha, Rupa, Bharthi, Amru
Harshad Chopda ..... thank you....
because of you i meet Nishaaaaa ❤️❤️❤️
🤣
And thank you Abhira .....
i meet all of you ❤️❤️❤️
Hamari fanship bond ko kisi ki naazar na lage 🧿🧿🧿🧿
Now i understood y all want abhi only to treat them..see how akshu changed after operation....