Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Nahi yaar can't spend that much time on social media... Facebook pe bhi nahi hoon... How I landed here pata nahi
You landed at right place😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Nahi yaar can't spend that much time on social media... Facebook pe bhi nahi hoon... How I landed here pata nahi
You landed at right place😍
Originally posted by: A7TPZADJJZFCFIG3
but this dress is not pretty... at least for this scene, makers should give her a good outfit na 🤣
Yah fully covered🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
After watching shower of flying kisses....
Abhi backing out....
do we need any insider information.....
Lekin tum puch rahi ho toh bata deti hoon....
insider information source: my heart❤️❤️❤️
🤣
I wish it comes out true
oh god 🤣 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7F40pQpyc waise I love this song too..I want to see it on abhira
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Hum sabka pyaar tumhai yaha leaya.... ❤️❤️❤️
fans soul connection ....
we were meant to meet....
on IF.... 🤗🤗🤗
And thank God I found you guys.... Love you... You all should be thankful to my Harshad...woh nahi hota tho main Yahan nahi hoti 🥰🥰🥰😂😂
Jisko tag nahi Kiya doesn't mean I don't love you Neha, Rupa, Bharthi, Amru
all credits go to your abhi 🤣 in all seriousness, love you tooooo nishaaaaa 🤗 you all make my days so much funnier, happier, and all around just better ❤️Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
And thank God I found you guys.... Love you... You all should be thankful to my Harshad...woh nahi hota tho main Yahan nahi hoti 🥰🥰🥰😂😂
Jisko tag nahi Kiya doesn't mean I don't love you Neha, Rupa, Bharthi, Amru
aaj itna pyaar kyun baras raha hai?Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
And thank God I found you guys.... Love you... You all should be thankful to my Harshad...woh nahi hota tho main Yahan nahi hoti 🥰🥰🥰😂😂
Jisko tag nahi Kiya doesn't mean I don't love you Neha, Rupa, Bharthi, Amru
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
And thank God I found you guys.... Love you... You all should be thankful to my Harshad...woh nahi hota tho main Yahan nahi hoti 🥰🥰🥰😂😂
Jisko tag nahi Kiya doesn't mean I don't love you Neha, Rupa, Bharthi, Amru
Love you all and HC and pranali too 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍♥️♥️
U all love shirtless 😉 abhi....wah wah106 page....aacha decode result kya nikla balcony kis ki hai
Mere according abhi ki hai
[/QUOT
mere accoridng bji
Balcony Abhimanyu ki he.. Warna Goenkas k ghar me ye sgirtless ghoomega kya... Haye Ram
ways to concentrate on work and finish the deadlines🤣Originally posted by: 5QL2XIHOT4WMTZ4S
what are you finding??? 😆