Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JHZT4APMOMK5BV7G
even today everyone thought it was a dream, but it was real na... so I am keeping faith.. cannot bear to see this noodle suspense dragged any further yaar
Exactly white shirt mein ab sab real hoga ..... mein ne toh aaj ke sequence pe bhi pura yakeen tha real hai....
Neha .... kyuki dil ke tukde kari ho.... dream dream keh keh ke ....
kya Aarohi Anisha kam hai kya..... ki tum bhi.... 😭
Sab real hai..... abse sab real hota hai..... Abhira real mein karte hai.... Real Real Real REAL
Shayad abtak tum woh - - - - - word bhul gayi ho....🤞🏻
loved this parallel... absolutely beautiful
Originally posted by: OREMYNUILVVDO5QG
if it was Maggi, no dizziness would be there... but these are the cheap wali bad tasting noodles 😆
shuucks!!! taste bhi kiye??😂
are baat hogi to romance to saath aayega na🤣Originally posted by: 2JRJW6RUAEYJQRLR
round track means drama na... so truth can be revealed in this scene... I don't want romance for now.. I just want them to talk about the past and then we can get romance on valentines 🤣
yaar I am scared of the word dream now.... Matlab I don't want any more dreams in this life time 😆Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Exactly white shirt mein ab sab real hoga ..... mein ne toh aaj ke sequence pe bhi pura yakeen tha real hai....
Neha .... kyuki dil ke tukde kari ho.... dream dream keh keh ke ....
kya Aarohi Anisha kam hai kya..... ki tum bhi.... 😭
Sab real hai..... abse sab real hota hai..... Abhira real mein karte hai.... Real Real Real REAL
Shayad abtak tum woh - - - - - word bhul gayi ho....🤞🏻
I was about to say the same. Ek dream chipka denge
aaj bhi mor pankh tha??😂
yeh bhi saach hai 😆are baat hogi to romance to saath aayega na🤣
I dont think akshu will run, she never did
She left on her own will and came back the moment she was called back.
Whatever may be spoken about her character she is very strong emotionally she faced all arohi shaadi track abhi anger and still stood her ground
so dont think she will ever run away
Yeah ..... kyuki ise baare baare kand saha hai humari Akshu ne .....
Your are right 🤗