Bhavi, aaj k episode ne bahut dukhi kar diya...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bhavi, aaj k episode ne bahut dukhi kar diya...
I feel like I only come here to say
HOW PRETTY IS PRANUUUUU
SHE HAS THE SWEETEST FACE EVER
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Bhavi, aaj k episode ne bahut dukhi kar diya...
Haan yr I feel so bad for Akshu😒
Originally posted by: MimiLulu
I feel like I only come here to say
HOW PRETTY IS PRANUUUUU
SHE HAS THE SWEETEST FACE EVER
That's good na koi to aata hai Pranali k liye 😉
Humari chori kisi chore se kam nahi he... Dara hua shirtless Abhimanyu and bold Akshara... Ladder romance on thw way
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Humari chori kisi chore se kam nahi he... Dara hua shirtless Abhimanyu and bold Akshara... Ladder romance on thw way
I feel like I should apologize that Anu did not get her pipe climbing scene. But on a brighter note Dr SPA is back!
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Humari chori kisi chore se kam nahi he... Dara hua shirtless Abhimanyu and bold Akshara... Ladder romance on thw way
OMG 😍😍😍
I want the episode now 🙈
Hmari choti sherni 😉
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I feel like I should apologize that Anu did not get her pipe climbing scene. But on a brighter note Dr SPA is back!
Mujhe lagta he, it is Akshara who is going to meet Abhimanyu.. Is liye ladder... When Abhimanyu goes to meet his Lady, then he will climb the pipe..
Even i am not able to wait
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0