Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tagging the matlabi gang!
I spoke too soon today but you guys did qualify for matlabi people tag list! 😂😂😂
Tagging nice people!
hawww now what did I do??? I am supporting Kaisha for you... what more do you want from me?? This is not fair 😵Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I spoke too soon today but you guys did qualify for matlabi people tag list! 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Tagging the matlabi gang!
Tu Mujhe nikal matlabi gang se 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I spoke too soon today but you guys did qualify for matlabi people tag list! 😂😂😂
MATLABI????
Also mujhe nahi kehlna! Ya meri Akshu ke kapde change kardo ya Medusa Ka wig! I can’t handle both 😡
chalo girls at least it is confirmed... no dream sequence today 🤣 makers are giving is a lollipop before the kaand... how sweet of them 😆
So how can they spend quality time in dreams? Kaafi log were saying it's dream na
real life hai.... see prachi... nisha's sure was right 😆Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
So how can they spend quality time in dreams? Kaafi log were saying it's dream na
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0