I don't think so fake MD degree will come out.
As Anisha entry MD scam become history now
Page
of
1I don't think so fake MD degree will come out.
As Anisha entry MD scam become history now
I don't think so fake MD degree will come out.
As Anisha entry MD scam become history now
Abhi already exposed her MD scam and she accepted it
But anyone don't know she actually got cheated.
Everyone think her exam is over
But anyone don't know she actually got cheated.
Everyone think her exam is over
aarohi maatey is special …she is beyond explanations…she only believes in counter accusations …forget scam coming out, I’m yet to hear a sorry from her to everyone for the fraud n selfishness n everything evil in between
now she has taken to being Bond full time with internal poison flowing out every now n then …
right, but no one actually did anything about it.