Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow it took them a week to screw up and annoy everyone? 🙈🙈🙈 wah 😡😡
Hello anysia, where are you?
Hey ayu, how are you? How is your family & your dad?
I thought he will shoot Ishaan. Yeh toh khud ko goli mar di. Pagal insaan. 🤪
Originally posted by: janecastle
I thought he will shoot Ishaan. Yeh toh khud ko goli mar di. Pagal insaan. 🤪
I feel ulta .. Khud ko nahi maari hai I feel someone shot him.. baaki episode ke baad hi pata chalega 🤪
Sach mein yeh show dimaag ki dahi kar ke chhodega 😆
Originally posted by: janecastle
I thought he will shoot Ishaan. Yeh toh khud ko goli mar di. Pagal insaan. 🤪
Uske sar pe bottle demaari Agastya ne 🤪
P.S. Pretty sure it'll turn out to be a dream :P
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Hello anysia, where are you?
Hey ayu, how are you? How is your family & your dad?
I'm good Aaditri 🤗
How are you?
Everyone is fine and dad is also doing good ❤️
Even I tried messaging Anysia but no response yet 😔
Seems like Agatsya ne sapne mein maari hogi else Paakhi jhagda karti naa 😆
Me to Vootu for not uploading as promised
