ITV= drag fest.... you should have known what you signed up for 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I really hope so. Can’t do with anisha drag fest
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ITV= drag fest.... you should have known what you signed up for 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I really hope so. Can’t do with anisha drag fest
hahahaha!! Yeah, will watch at 4.30 pm today! 🤣🤣🤣chalo at least you are at home today so you can enjoy the filler on time... Nisha will probably fall asleep again 😆
we can make fun of noodle together after... don't worry 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
hahahaha!! Yeah, will watch at 4.30 pm today! 🤣🤣🤣
since when does kairav bhaiya experience real emotions??? 🤣
We at least get an emotion from him. Poor actor has to stay mute most of the time
twitter stealing my words 🤣
drag...can I atlases wish for Manish - Harsha ka ek scene -woh aa jaye to I can deal with this filler episode...
hopefull there is more to it ,,,....yeah noodle lady ko itna importance de rahe hai, aru so more///
vicks is doing him wonders 😆Originally posted by: iheartChai
We at least get an emotion from him. Poor actor has to stay mute most of the time
This week is all about who is Anisha so I don't think we will get any explanation until maybe Wednesday? (Sorry had to think about time zones. It's my Monday night in the US but India's Tuesday)
vicks is doing him wonders 😆
Its time for another sponsor ad. Maybe they can bag Subway and then HC will be so happy. He gets to eat something on screen 😆
I want to feed him 😛
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0