Akshara and Abhimanyu have been enjoying college life romance with all the hearts in the air, imagining each other dancing to songs with each other and then actually dancing to one.
will they celebrate each day of the valentine week?
Akshara and Abhimanyu have been enjoying college life romance with all the hearts in the air, imagining each other dancing to songs with each other and then actually dancing to one.
will they celebrate each day of the valentine week?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tags
(only 3 tags because right now only these people seem to be online )
I am not a big on Valentine’s Day. So honestly i hope not 😂😂
You will be banished from this forum 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am not a big on Valentine’s Day. So honestly i hope not 😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am not a big on Valentine’s Day. So honestly i hope not 😂😂
i hope not too but we hope for a lot of things and they are not delivered 🐷
Week or just one day... I want KKHH rain romance... that's it 😆Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Tags
(only 3 tags because right now only these people seem to be online )
Hahaha, I knew it was controversial 🤣🤣🤣
you want or you are positive that they will celebrate?Originally posted by: SSV4AB4QK45I5Y6W
You will be banished from this forum 😆
I think they will only celebrate 1 day. But I would love a full week 🤣Originally posted by: Monstuholic
you want or you are positive that they will celebrate?
If Makers give us even one day of Valentine that is enough 😂😂