I joined early than 18 then 🤣 I think i was 12 or 13
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I joined early than 18 then 🤣 I think i was 12 or 13
Oh the only person I'm married to is Benedict Cumberbatch ☺️
Baaki sab ke saath flings hai bas 🤣
It was alright back then - it was chill I joined some Ekta show that got cancelled - Then I use to stick to KatrinaKaif fan clubs - Made some life long friends we still talk every other day.
It worked out I suppose as now as I have links to her team and stuff. (Lets not cringe) I Have a fan page on twitter and IG.
I started watching Imlie But I got bored, The storylines get a bit much and unbelievable.
Which EK show?
Oh Kat fan, r u still her fan?
Imlie lol my mom used to watch it then she quit too. U watching any other show?
Honestly main to usko platonically chahti thi like a friend, but tujhe chedne mein itna maza ata hai that I started liking him for real 🤣🤣
Oh the only person I'm married to is Benedict Cumberbatch ☺️
Baaki sab ke saath flings hai bas 🤣
wah wah 🤣 but kuch zyada hi flings nahi hai tere 🤪
Wah aj mera kaam Soni kar rahi thi 🤣
Mujhe miss kiya Rashi?
Main aa gayi 😉
Yes 😎
Socha tha aj silent rahungi par jab raaz khul hi gaya hai to ab violent ban jaati hoon 😈🤣
Honestly main to usko platonically chahti thi like a friend, but tujhe chedne mein itna maza ata hai that I started liking him for real 🤣🤣
kaisi dost hai tu 😭
First time ya rereading? I love that series 😍