😆 1 hr ke baad😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆 1 hr ke baad😛
Ya she sleeps at 10:30 or so🤣 but her fb is open 24/7🤣
Nd my IF time start around this time usually🤣
Lol i dont get how. coz i switch it off on my laptop and phone before sleeping 🤣 I guess kisi aur ki aatma is in me. If you know u know whom i mean 🤪
🤣🤣🤣 u r owl
New Thread Hopefully Next Round will not make me Mad at not understanding Emojis.
Never imagined Emojis can be used like this too 😆
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Lol i dont get how. coz i switch it off on my laptop and phone before sleeping 🤣 I guess kisi aur ki aatma is in me. If you know u know whom i mean 🤪
🤣🤣 might be coz u show ol n m like why is she awake at 2 or 3 or 4am🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow 12 dang😆 what was ur experience like😆 I joined when I was 18 i think🤣 for mjht show.
😆 i did some detective work in ur posts and I probably read ur ff or something😆 or cc like i said before🤣.
Yeah same after ipkknd i havent completed a show, most i start n then quit🤣
Yeah i used to stick in ATs n ccs, never took part in all those toxic threads in geet forum.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aapki nayi sautan ke baare mein kya kehna hai? Saba? 😅
P. s. How many people yet to submit?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
u have got more Sautens now. The girl who Hrithik supposedly dating
I don't know who you're talking about.
6 pairs left still.