hum professional students 🤣🤣
kuch zyada hi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
hum professional students 🤣🤣
kuch zyada hi 🤣
han lkn ab dost se ziada hogaya hai ☺️
Nahi baba nahi🤣
Arey please kia kro buht jealousy horahi hai mujhe 😭🤣
isko kyun sulane par tuli hai aisha 🤣
krna prta hai wrna fail hojaynege🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe no worries Geet times mostly all angry members were der😆 only Maneet or Gurti fans were fun. I used to have a blast in those ccs🤣
I was maybe around 13-15 years old then in the Geet Forum and I had people demanding for updates and all sorts🤣I was just trying to get through school Exams.
I don't even remember much in that forum but I know I really liked that show back then not seen anything since then.
bas mein cahti hoo yeh sojaye bachi hamari wrna hamare sath reh ka Bigad jaygei late night tak jagey gi 🤣🤣
krna prta hai wrna fail hojaynege🤪
glad I am done with this 🤣 for now🤪
Teri yaad nhi khaane ki...
jaldi na khatm hoo life ko nhi bhagana mujhe😒